Admission and Withdrawals
- Admissions are done by the Rector and his council in accordance with the admission policy of the institution.
- Admissions are open to Pre KG and LKG – VIII only. As per the rule.
- The child must be atleast 5 years old on 31st March for Class I
- And upper age limit for admission is fixed as the minimum age limit plus 2 years
- Academic year is from 1st April – 31st March.
- If the candidate seeking admission has previously attended any school, a conduct certificate and a transfer certificate along with the birth certificate and community certificate should be produced for admission.
- Admission may be refused to a candidate who is too old for the class into which admission is sought.
- Application for transfer certificate shall be made in writing to the principal by the parent or the legal guardian of the pupil.
- If an application for T.C. or any other certificate is made after a lapse of more than one year from the date in which the pupil left school, a fee of Rs.100/- will be charged for each lapsed year.
- No certificate of any kind will be issued to students who have not completed their exams.
- A conduct certificate will not be issued to students who have not completed their exams.
- A conduct certificate will not be issued to any pupil who applies for it a year or more after he has left the school.
- A pupil who fails for two years in succession will not be kept in the school.
To promote competition and healthy rivalry among the students in all the activities of the school, curricular and extra-curricular and also to foster qualities such as loyalty and leadership, the House System has been introduced.